Terms & Privacy
Terms & Privacy
- Legal Notice
The website accessible on www.izicap.com is published by the company IZICAP, a simplified joint-stock company with capital of € 126 377,50, whose head office is located at 455 Promenade des Anglais Building Nice Premier 06200 Nice, and registered Nice RCS under the number 791 892 953.
Phone: 09 70 73 60 36
Email address: email@example.com
VAT number: FR73791892953
The director of the publication is Reda EL MEJJAD, in his capacity as president.
The host of the Site is the company IBM / Softlayer located at 17 Avenue de l’Europe, 92275 Bois-Colombes, Cedex 552 – RCS Nanterre 552.118.465.
Phone: 0810 276 810
When you access our Site and especially if you seek to contact IZICAP, IZICAP collects a certain amount of information and data that could identify a person directly such as the first and last name or indirectly such as an IP address, a registration number (“Data “). How IZICAP will use this Data will depend in particular on your journey on the Site.
As a reminder, Data processing refers to any operation performed or contemplated directly or indirectly with the Data, such as, but not limited to, the collection, recording, storage, modification, use, dissemination or destruction, etc.
The data processing always has a purpose, i.e. a reason justifying the data processing. By way of example, when you are asked by IZICAP to enter your contact details in the contact form on the Site, it is indeed a data processing whose purpose is, for example, the reply to a request for information, the building of a customer / prospect database to enable us to send you various communications.
In addition, data processing must be based on a legal basis such as the legitimate interest of IZICAP, the fulfillment of a legal obligation or your consent.
IZICAP collects the Data either directly from you (via the form on the Site) or indirectly via third parties (websites, third-party cookies …). If you read or surf the Site, IZICAP will collect the following Data:
- The domain name from which you are connecting;
- The day and time you accessed our Site;
- The IP address of your device / connection tool on the Site.
If you send IZICAP a request for information or an email and you identify yourself by sending identification data such as your email address and a mobile number, this Data will be used in particular to reply to your message and to send you messages of a commercial nature or communication of our company.
2.2. Purposes and legal bases
The Data is collected, processed and used for the following purposes:
– Access to the Site
– Creation of a customer / prospect database and sending of information newsletter and commercial proposals;
– Website Improvement and Security.
The collection and processing of the Data is based on your consent or the legitimate interest of IZICAP, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
In addition, IZICAP carries out (directly or via a third party on our behalf) the following actions on the Data:
– Collection and registration;
– Hosting or storage via third-party software;
– Archiving internally;
– Modification / consultation by the customer service, legal or marketing;
– Erasure or destruction.
2.3. Data retention period
Your Data is processed to the extent strictly necessary to achieve the purposes listed above. When its use is no longer necessary or its conservation is no longer relevant to the processing concerned, IZICAP will permanently delete it from its systems and registers and / or take measures to make them anonymous so that its usage can no longer identify you (except in the context of legal or regulatory obligations to which IZICAP is subject).
The Data is kept for a period of 5 years from the completion of the last service. However, the data stored in the customer / prospect database is deleted within 3 years of its collection or last contact with you.
In addition, the anonymous data can be kept without limitation of duration.
2.4. Who can access the Data?
The collected Data is accessible by the IZICAP services in charge of marketing and communication. In any case, access to the Data is strictly reserved for people who need access to it in the framework of their mission and who are linked to IZICAP by a commitment of confidentiality.
2.5. Communication of Data to third parties
For some of the purposes identified above, IZICAP uses the services of subcontractors or service providers such as IT service providers (eg the hosting provider), solutions (eg software editing the database for customer and prospect management, online storage solution). The latter need to have access to Data to carry out the mission entrusted to them by IZICAP.
In addition, IZICAP reserves the right to use third-party software to count the number of visits made to the various pages of the Site, to analyze the navigation in order to identify any technical performance problems.
For security reasons and to ensure the availability of our service to all users, IZICAP uses software to control the traffic on our site to detect any unauthorized attempt to browse the Site, download, modification of the pages, or to cause any other harm.
In these cases, IZICAP imposes on its co-contracting parties increased obligations regarding the treatment, confidentiality and data security to which these service providers have access.
IZICAP may also disclose the Data to third parties in certain special cases, such as:
– By law, regulation or by a decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority;
– If IZICAP intends to dispose of an activity or assets (including the sale of the company carrying on the business or owning such assets), the Data may be disclosed to the acquirer and potential purchasers as part of an audit, including their advice.
– If IZICAP is acquired by a third party, the Data will be one of the transferred assets. The Data will be processed by the acquirer who will act as the new controller and its data protection policy will then govern the processing of the Data.
– If you authorize IZICAP expressly.
No Data about you will be sold, exploited, transmitted or affiliated to THIRD PARTIES without your consent at the time of collection of information.
2.6. Aggregation of Data and Statistics
IZICAP may publish, disclose and use anonymous information that is not identifiable for industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, promotional, advertising and other commercial purposes as part of its legitimate interest.
2.7. Security measures and location of data
IZICAP undertakes to implement all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure confidentiality and a level of security appropriate to the risks of accidental, unauthorized or unlawful access, disclosure, alteration, loss or further destruction of the Data.
Nevertheless, the transmission of Data via the Internet is not without risk, therefore IZICAP does not guarantee the security of data transmitted over the internet.
All Data is hosted within the European Union.
2.8. Your rights
As part of the data processing carried out by IZICAP, you have the following rights:
– To obtain access to the Data and a copy (in an open and easily reusable format);
– To obtain the correction of the Data;
– To obtain the deletion of all or part of the Data when the Data, (i) is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, (ii) is based exclusively on the consent, (iii) is the subject of an opposition request;
– To object to data processing for legitimate reasons and to obtain limitation / restriction of processing, temporarily, when the accuracy of the Data is disputed, when the Data is longer necessary to IZICAP but is still necessary for the findings, the exercise or defense of rights in court;
– To withdraw your consent at any time for consent-based treatment;
– To obtain Data portability when the processing is based on your consent and is performed using automated processes;
– To provide guidance on the fate of post-mortem data;
– To lodge a complaint with the CNIL.
For the exercise of your rights or any question relating to the present, you can send your request to the following address: contact@IZICAP.com.
If you intend to exercise one of your rights IZICAP reserves the right to verify your identity before accessing your request and in particular requests you provide a copy of your identity document.
- Cookies and trackers
By browsing the Site, you acknowledge that cookies are placed on your browser and you agree to their installation in accordance with the provisions below.
The term “cookie” covers the various trackers that are deposited or read on a computer, tablet, or mobile, for example when consulting a website, an advertisement, or the use of software. A cookie aims to collect information relating to the user’s browsing such as the IP address. This information can be used for different purposes, including: to make statistics on the usage of the Site, to provide targeted advertising tailored to your interests.
IZICAP uses the information provided by cookies and other technologies, such as pixel tags, to provide better user experience and improve the overall quality of its services and the Site. In this context, IZICAP uses the following cookies:
|Origin of collection/ Purpose||Final usage/Purpose||Nature of treatment|
|Google analytics||Audience measurement||Aggregation to generate statistics|
You can also consult the following links (for each search engine):
– Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/activate-deactivate-cookies
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
In addition, you can also use a cookie management software to set them according to your wishes, such as the TarteAuCitron or TagCommander software.
A list of software (not exhaustive) is also available on the CNIL website.